(I am 6 days late to this post!)
2014 has ended and now that I look back, 2014 has been one of the best years in my life from the beginning and till the last day of the year!
So, what have been the highlights of this year?
- I spent the first 3-4 months on my first every live software project, and that was the best time of my Ty BSc studies.
- I had my final graduation exams in March end
- I gave my Mah-MCA-CET on 30th of March, 2014
- I got my CET result in May, which made me a bit hopeful of getting admission in the top college for MCA in Mumbai, VJTI
- I celebrated my 21st birthday!
- I got my TYBSc result a few days after my bday (around 6 months after I wrote my final exam 😦 )
- I confirmed my admission into VJTi on 30th of July, 2014
- My new college life began on 1st of August!
- The next three months went in discovering the college, making new friends, etc.
- December was the most eventful month :
- I finished my end semester exams on 5th of Dec, I didn’t appear for the last paper that was on 8th of Dec.
- I went to IIT Kharagpur for the ACM ICPC Regionals – 2014.
- I experienced my first flight journey on the way to Kharagpur!
- After I came back, We got ready for the college Festivals : Pratibimb and Technovanza.
- I was an Event Head in Technovanza for the event Java Guru (yay)
All in all, 2014 was a great year on the academic front!
Do I have any resolutions for the new year?
Yes I do, I really wanna reach my GoodReads Reading Challenge target this year, which is of 60 books! Also, in the last one year I have put on a lot of weight, and I would so like to shed at least 10 kg in this year (too big of a goal for a lazy me!). Apart from all this, I am gonna try and ignore people who tend to make me feel insignificant and there are really a lot of people who do that!
What are your resolutions, bloggers?
Oh, and before I end this blog post, I little shout-out to Georgie : Thank you so much for that wonderful little card, Georgie!
Happy New Year to everyone!